Since I’m always testing new products and experimenting with my skincare, beauty, hair & nails routine (I’m a bit of a product junkie!), New Beauty Faves is my way of letting you know what’s been tried & tested and has landed on my radar as a new favorite:
- Lano Hands: I am obsessed with this hand lotion! It uses lanolin to moisturize dry hands and nails with a light rose scent – I apply it every night before bed and love that really sinks in and isn’t greasy.
- Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment: My skin can be troublesome and this spot treatment has been a lifesaver lately. The gel works really quickly to help clear up spots and reduce redness and a little bit really goes a long way!
- Wander Beauty Eyeshadow in ‘Champagne’: A really pretty soft shimmery color that’s great for everyday wear. It layers well for a more subtle look when applied with fingertips but can also be built up for a more dramatic metallic look by using an eyeshadow brush.
- Dermalogica C-12 Pure Bright Serum: This serum is definitely a bit of a splurge but does a great job to help fade dark spots and even out skin tone. It absorbs quickly and doesn’t make me breakout / leave my skin greasy and really makes a noticeable difference in brightening skin.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in ‘Dim Light‘: I like to think of this powder as the Snapchat pretty filter in real life ;) I’ve been applying it all over my face with a big fluffy brush after putting on my foundation and concealer to add a soft glow and hide imperfections.
- Drunk Elephant TLC Sukari Babyfacial: This product is definitely a little intense, but in the best way possible! I’ve been using it weekly for an at home facial to help exfoliate my skin and it leaves your face super soft and smooth (just follow up with an oil and you’ll wake up glowing!)
- True Botanicals Pure Radiance Oil: And speaking of oil… True Botanicals is a new to me brand that’s all-natural and packed with high quality ingredients. I’ve been using their Pure Radiance Oil at night to help lock in moisture and it’s done a great job with some dry patches I’ve had without making me break out.
- Aveda Shampure Thermal Dry Conditioner: I’ve been making an effort to wash my hair less to keep it from drying out (and because spending time styling your hair is the worst!) and have been loving this Aveda dry conditioner spray for the in between washing days to help detangle and refresh my hair. A few spritzes on dry hair before a touch up with my curling wand works wonders and it smells amazing.
- Pixi Beauty Glow Mud Cleanser: With travel lately my skin has needed a detox and I really like how this cleanser cleans deep without stripping or drying my skin out. It leaves pores really clean and exfoliates with glycolic acid to help battle breakouts and blackheads.
- Essie Gel Couture Nail Polish in ‘Perfect Posture’: I’m obsessed with Essie’s Gel Couture polish line – I can usually go over a week without any chips in my at-home manicure and love this light blue shade for summer.
- One Love Organics Vitamin B Cleansing Oil: You’ve heard me rave about the double cleanse before and One Love Organic’s Vitamin B Enzyme Cleansing Oil is my latest favorite for a deep clean at the end of the day. It does a really great job removing all makeup and oil from the day (even eye makeup!) so you’re able to get your face truly clean before heading to bed.
- L’Oreal Color Correcting Kit: I recently started adding color correcting into my makeup routine after priming my skin and before I put my foundation on and it has made a huge difference in helping hide redness so I’m able to overall wear less makeup. I love how affordable this L’Oreal kit is with a variety of shades to help target dark circles, redness, and other discolorations.
Did you find any new beauty faves this month? What are some of your go to products? Any recommendations for me?