Happy Saturday, everyone! In case you missed it, Cait’s back from her trip to Thailand and is already back at it here on the blog. Anyone else still having a little travel envy from her dgorgeous photos?! Meanwhile, I’m starting to get into the swing of things here at school. This semester is a busy one for me — I’m interning, RA-ing, taking a full course load, applying to jobs, trying to be social and also dealing with new mice friends (ha) who have decided my AC unit is their home. To find balance, I’ve been sticking to a solid workout routine and have also been taking a few moments each night to do some journaling. I love writing these posts every week, too, because they give me a reason to reflect and a space to share and discover inspiration. Anyone have tips for keeping it together during super busy times?
- A guide to getting back on track after vacation
- How cute is this striped Madewell skirt for fall?
- Love the vulnerability + honesty in Hallie’s important post about a best friend breakup
- This jumpsuit is so bold but I love it
- Ever browsed the jobs board from Design Love Fest? Some seriously cool positions out there
- The four trips you have to take before you’re 30
- Can’t say this enough: burnout is real and there are strategies to get you through it
- The ultimate guide to where to get deals with a student email address
- Everything you should read from the last 10 years
- Keep these new drugstore beauty launches on your radar as you transition to fall
- Totally floored by The Every Girl’s co-founder’s Chicago home transformation
- Thoughts on this NY Times piece for my generation of world-changers?
- A little obsessed with Aerie’s new Real Me collection
And here’s what happened on the blog this week: