Weekenddd! Guys. How are we already at the end of September?! I say this every single month, but this one really did fly. Cait celebrated her anniversary with Collectively this week and is off to San Diego for the weekend. (By the way, she talked a bit about how she fits in time for travel in this post.) I’m spending the weekend dog sitting in one of my favorite areas in D.C. and finding plenty of time to get outside in this gorgeous layer-friendly weather. I’m so excited the seasons are finally changing. What’s in store for you this weekend?
- This Madewell mini skirt is a must have for fall
- Here’s how you can gracefully embrace those big life changes
- Three ways to get your iced coffee fix at home this weekend
- Always love a good ‘how we met’ story and the co-founder of The Everygirl has a great one
- Everything to you need to do if you get the chance to go to Europe
- I’ve been re-pinning photos of this kitchen all week — it’s just too cute
- Meg’s round up of holy grail beauty products is a must read
- How amazing (and simple!) do these Greek bowls look?!
- These products might be the keys to your best skin ever
- A local’s guide to every place you need to visit in San Francisco (Cait wrote a post on this, too)
- Seriously considering Montreal for my Thanksgiving break after reading Jess’ post. Has anyone been and loved it?
- This post on the power of writing it out is spot on
- Getting ready of that Sunday night anxiety might be easier than you think
And here’s what happened on the blog this week:
- Cait answered another round of your questions
- These are the only pair of leggings you’ll ever need
- This is the color of the season
- Another round of our latest and greatest beauty faves